May 13 - ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The State of Utah will hold its primary election on June 24. If you are a Utah resident and want to vote in the primary, you must register by May 27 by mail or June 9 online. If you live outside Utah and need to register to vote absentee, you can do so using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) available at FVAP.gov. If you complete and return this form, you will be registered to vote and will receive an absentee ballot for all elections held through all Federal elections held through the next scheduled general election.

If you are already registered in Utah, you must request your ballot by June 19 if you want to vote in the primary. You can request an absentee ballot using the FPCA available at FVAP.gov.

Detailed information is available at fvap.gov/utah. If you do not receive your absentee ballot by May 23, use the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) to vote. The form is also available at fvap.gov/utah.


If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAP's call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at vote@fvap.gov. Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at FVAP.gov. Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.

PDF version of FVAP News Release #32