April 1 - ALEXANDRIA, Va. - West Virginia will hold its primary election on May 13. If you are a West Virginia resident and want to vote in the primary, you must be registered by April 22. If you live outside West Virginia and need to register to vote absentee, you can do so using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) available at FVAP.gov. If you complete and return this form, West Virginia will register you as an absentee voter and send you your ballot for all elections this year.

If you are already registered in West Virginia, you must request your ballot by May 7 if you want to vote in the primary.

Detailed information is available at fvap.gov/west-virginia, along with the FPCA. If you are registered and have not received your absentee ballot by April 13, use the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) to vote. The form is also available at fvap.gov/west-virginia.

**You are receiving this notice as your military personnel records indicate you are a resident of this State. Pursuant to Federal law you will receive these notices for each upcoming Federal election in your State.


If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAP's call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at vote@fvap.gov. Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at FVAP.gov. Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.

PDF version of FVAP News Release #9