Materials for Citizens Outside the U.S.
Department of State
Voting Assistance Officers (VAOs) are responsible for making sure all absentee voting materials are ordered from the General Services Administration (GSA). GSA requires the funding information, the stock number, and the quantity.
- FPCA (SF 76) Stock number 7540006345053
- FWAB (SF 186) Stock number 7540012184384.
If you need assistance ordering or have GSA questions, please contact its National Customer Service Center at (800) 488-3111 or email NCSCcustomer.email@example.com.
Brochures, banners, and wallet cards can be ordered by contacting FVAP directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, while supplies last.
If you have any additional questions please contact:
- Department of State Chief Voting Action Officers: Kim Richter (202) 482-6067
- Office of American Citizens Services fax: (202) 647-6201
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: State Department Voting Site
Overseas Citizen Organizations and Corporations
Representatives of organizations and corporations not associated with the Department of State or a Military Service may request absentee voting materials directly from FVAP by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, address, contact information, desired materials, and quantity.