Military Address Look Up
FVAP can look up active duty Service members' addresses for election officials.
To request this information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your request to (571-372-0735 or 571-372-0749).
- Include your name and jurisdiction, as well as the voter's full name, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and the last four digits of their Social Security Number.
We can only give available and releasable information. Please note that we do not have access to information on Service members' eligible family members or overseas citizens.
DoD Fax Service
FVAP's Fax Service enables election officials to send and receive election materials by fax to and from UOCAVA voters at no cost. This service allows election officials to fax the materials to FVAP's toll-free fax number, and FVAP will fax the election materials to the UOCAVA voter.
- Toll-Free Fax Number: 1-800-368-8683
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Technical Support: 1-800-438-8683