Processing Voting Forms and Materials

Processing Voting Forms and Materials

As an election official, your role is to process the absentee voting materials submitted by Service members, their eligible family members and overseas citizens. These forms include the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB). To help you understand and process these forms, we have created the following resources for processing the FPCA and the FWAB.