Content Search

Online Assistant

Register and request your absentee ballot
with the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

Not a military member, military family member, or an overseas citizen? 

    You can get absentee voting assistance through your local election office. Get their contact information here.

Requesting an absentee ballot is easy. Just follow these simple steps.


You will need a printer.

You will need a printer to complete this process. If you do not have a printer, save the forms and complete when a printer is available.

You'll need Adobe Read version 6.0 or higher.

Download it here.

No personal information will be archived at any point.

Mobile Users: A printer is required to complete this process. If you cannot print from your mobile device, please save the forms and complete when a printer is available.
Using an iOS device? You may need to download a third-party application to use this tool.

Please review the below Privacy Act Statement and then scroll down to accept and continue.

Privacy Act Statement

AUTHORITY: 42 USC 1973ff

"Title 1 - Registration and Voting By Absentee Uniformed Services Voters and Overseas Voters in Elections for Federal Office."


Serves as an application for registration and/or request for absentee ballot for all persons covered by the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act.


Voluntary; however, failure to provide the necessary information may keep the pertinent jurisdiction from processing this request and may prevent you from voting absentee.