To assist Service members, their families and overseas citizens, FVAP has created materials to cover many topics related to absentee voting. These tools are available below for you to download, print and share as you see fit. We are always looking for ways to improve the voter experience through information, so check back over the next few months to see what has been added!
- Press Release Template
- Fact Sheets
- Tri-Fold Brochure
- Information Sheet on FVAP activities
- Radio Ads YOU and Real Opinions
- Digital Banner Ads
- FVAP "Pen" video on Facebook available in 15 seconds and 30 seconds, and for full download here
- NEW FVAP "Checkboxes" video PSA available for download in 15 seconds (.mov), 15 seconds (.wmv), 30 seconds (.mov) and 30 seconds (.wmv)
- NEW FVAP "Opinions" video PSA available for download in 15 seconds (.mov), 15 seconds (.wmv), 30 seconds (.mov) and 30 seconds (.wmv)
- Informational Videos - for military service members and their families and overseas citizens
- Informational Poster (with a write-in box for VAO-specific information)
- Primary Election Dates Handout
- Voting Assistance Guide
- Military Service ads in multiple sizes - Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Air Force * Coast Guard * Guard/Reserve
Some products such as wallet cards, tri-fold brochures and posters are better shared using our pre-printed copies. To request hardcopy products, email vote@FVAP.gov. We have limited resources, so please be respectful in the number of items you request.
As part of our 2014 outreach plan, we are mailing toolkits to select audiences. These kits include sample press releases, documents for disbursement and a letter on how to use the kit. While most of the kit is available above for download at the above outreach material links, we are able to provide a hardcopy version at your request. To request a toolkit, email Media@FVAP.gov.
This widget can be embedded on any website to create dynamic access to the State pages by copying and pasting the code below onto your website. These State pages will get the voters started on filling out the forms they need to register to vote, update their mail address with the local election office and request their absentee ballots. Anyone is welcome to use the widget in their site!
width="300" height="250" style="border: none;" frameborder="0">
Can't find what you need? Let us know what we can create to help you! Email Media@FVAP.gov with suggestions.