July 29 - ALEXANDRIA, Va. - New Hampshire will hold its primary election on September 9. If you are a New Hampshire resident and need to vote absentee, you may register and request an absentee ballot using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) found at

Complete, sign and send the FPCA to your local election official. Forms need to be received September 8.

Detailed information is available at

If you request your absentee ballot and do not receive it 30 days before the election use the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot to vote. The form is also available at under "Get My Ballot."


If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAP's call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.

PDF version of FVAP Voter Alert #59