April 8 - ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The State of Idaho will hold its primary election on May 20. If you are an Idaho resident and want to vote in the primary, you must be registered by April 25. If you live outside Idaho and need to register to vote absentee, you can do so using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) available at If you complete and return this form, you will be registered to vote and will receive an absentee ballot for any elections this year.

If you are already registered in Idaho, you must request your ballot by May 14 if you want to vote in the primary. You can request an absentee ballot using the FPCA available at

Detailed information is available at If you are registered and have not received your absentee ballot by April 20, use the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) to vote. The form is also available at

**You are receiving this notice as your military personnel records indicate you are a resident of this State. Pursuant to Federal law you will receive these notices for each upcoming Federal election in your State.


If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAP's call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.

PDF version of FVAP News Release #12