How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to your local election official. This form allows you to register to vote and identifies you as a voter covered by UOCAVA (Federal law providing special protections). What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. Do I need to claim a political party to vote in primary elections? To vote in primary elections, you must enter your political party affiliation. If you are a registered non-partisan or undeclared, you must indicate which party ballot you want to receive. If you want to change your political party affiliation, submit a completed FPCA indicating your new party preference to the local election official no later than 14 days prior to the election. Political party affiliation is not required if only requesting absentee ballots for general elections. How can I submit my FPCA? You may mail, email or fax your FPCA directly to your local election official. How often must I submit my FPCA? Every election cycle. The FPCA registers you to vote and requests absentee ballots for the purpose of voting in one election cycle, including a primary, general or a special Federal election. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? You may call, email or fax a request directly to your local election official. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)? You must return your voted ballot or FWAB by mail. What must I do to use the FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in State and local elections? To use a FWAB you must have previously registered to vote and requested a ballot. The FWAB may be used to vote for any Federal office in primary, general and special elections. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? A U.S. citizen who has never resided in the U.S. and whose parent(s) is/are qualified to vote in Wyoming is eligible to register to vote and may vote in Wyoming. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? No. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? Please visit [] (