How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to your local election office. This form allows you to register to vote and identifies you as a voter covered by *UOCAVA* (Federal law providing special protections). What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. Do I need to claim a political party to vote in primary elections? Yes. If you do not select a party, you can still vote in a general election, but not in a primary election. How can I submit my FPCA? You can mail, email or fax your FPCA. If you are not already registered and you submit your FPCA by email or fax, you must also submit the original FPCA by mail directly to the Absentee Administrative Board office so that it arrives by the ballot return deadline. How often must I submit my FPCA? Every four years. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? Fill out and return the FPCA to your local election office. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Ballot (FWAB)? You must return your voted ballot or FWAB by mail. What must I do to use the FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in State and local elections? To use the FWAB you must have previously registered and requested an absentee ballot for the election in which you want to vote. The FWAB may only be used to vote in Federal elections. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? No. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? Witness is required (see Block 9 instruction). Notary is not required. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? Please visit [] (