How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out, sign and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to your local election office. This form allows election officials to identify you as a voter covered by *UOCAVA* (Federal law providing special protections). What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. Do I need to claim a political party to vote in primary elections? Yes. How can I submit my FPCA? By mail, email or fax. How often must I submit my FPCA? The FPCA is good for two regularly scheduled general elections. You should submit a new one every time your address changes or every four years. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? Fill out, sign and return an FPCA to your local election office. Be sure to indicate whether your ballot should be mailed, delivered online or faxed to you. FPCAs received by 5 pm the Wednesday preceding the election will be processed and ballots will be mailed, delivered online or faxed as requested on the FPCA. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)? By mail or fax. What must I do to use a FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in State and local elections? You may use the FWAB even if you have not previously applied for an absentee ballot. Upon receipt of a FWAB, you will be registered. If you want to receive absentee ballots for future elections, indicate so in the FWAB Affirmation including how you prefer to receive those ballots (mail, email/online or fax). You may use the FWAB to vote in Federal and State elections. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? Yes. If a parent or legal guardian was eligible to register to vote in Oklahoma prior to leaving the U.S. and if you have not previously registered to vote in another State, you are eligible to register at the last address of residence of your parent or legal guardian in Oklahoma. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? No. Sign and date the FWAB Voter's Declaration/Affirmation. Notarization or witnesses are not required. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? The State Election Board will publish the names of all candidates for Federal, State and legislative offices on their website as filing papers are received April 9-11, 2014. The list is updated as withdrawals occur and as nominees for the General Election are determined in the Primary and Runoff Primary. Ballot titles for State questions also are published on the website as they are approved. Information about county offices and questions and other local entity elections may be obtained from the appropriate County Election Board.