How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to the Guam Election Commission. This form allows you to register to vote and identifies you as a voter covered by *UOCAVA* (Federal law providing special protections). What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. Do I need to claim a political party to vote in primary elections? No, this information is optional. How can I submit my FPCA? Guam allows you to submit the FPCA by mail, email or fax. How often must I submit my FPCA? The FPCA registers you to vote and requests absentee ballots for all elections through the next regularly scheduled general election. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? Fill out and return an FPCA to the Guam Election Commission. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)? Voted ballots and FWABs must be returned by mail. What must I do to use the FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in territory and local elections? If you are registered and have requested your absentee ballot, feel free to use the FWAB to vote any time before an election. Guam allows you to use the FWAB for voting in primary and general elections for Federal office, but not territory or local elections. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? No. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? No. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? To find out the races and candidates for which you can vote, go to [](