How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to your local election office. This form allows you to register to vote and identifies you as a voter covered by UOCAVA (Federal law providing special protections). If you would like to become a permanent UOCAVA voter, write *"I want to be a permanent absentee voter"* in Block 9 of your FPCA. Permanent absentee voters do not have to send a new FPCA unless they change their name, address or email address. What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. How often must I submit my FPCA? In the year of each general election, and whenever your name, address and/or contact information changes. Do I need to claim a political party to vote primary elections? Yes. You must be a registered member of a political party to vote in that party's primary election. You can vote in a general election regardless of your party affiliation. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? Fill out and return an FPCA to your local election office. How can I submit my FPCA? You may submit your FPCA by mail, email or fax directly to your local election official. Addresses can be found at the end of this section. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Ballot (FWAB)? You may submit your voted ballot or FWAB by mail, email, or fax. What must I do to use the FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in State and local elections? If you have registered to vote and have not received your absentee ballot, you may use the FWAB to vote any time before an election. If you are using the FWAB to register it must be received by the registration deadline. The FWAB may be used to vote in Federal, State and local elections. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? Yes, for Federal offices in the Delaware county where a parent would be eligible to register and vote. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? No. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? Please visit [] (