How can I register to vote as a military or overseas voter? Fill out and return the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to the Arizona's Secretary of State's office. This form allows you to register to vote and identifies you as a voter covered by *UOCAVA* (Federal law providing special protections). You may also register to vote or change your registration online at [] ( What is my voting residence? The place you consider your true, fixed and permanent home. Do I need to claim political party to vote in primary elections? Yes. How can I submit my FPCA? By mail or fax. For additional registration options, visit How often must I submit my FPCA? The FPCA is good for the next regularly scheduled general election. Submit a new FPCA each time your mailing address or contact information changes. If I am currently registered to vote, how may I request an absentee ballot? You may request a ballot online by visiting [] ( and select "REQUEST A BALLOT." You may also fill out and return an FPCA to the Arizona Secretary of State. How can I return my voted ballot or Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)? By mail, fax, or via Arizona's online ballot upload system. What must I do to use the FWAB and can I use the FWAB to vote in State and local elections? You may use the FWAB any time before an election without having previously registered or requested an absentee ballot. The FWAB may only be used to vote in elections for Federal office. I am an American citizen, but I have never lived in the U.S., can I register to vote in this State? Yes. Will I need a notary or witness for my FPCA or FWAB? No. Where can I find information about the candidates and/or other items that will be on my ballot? Please visit [] (