SIGN-UP NOW FOR STATE-SPECIFIC ELECTION INFORMATION
FVAP Launches Updated Electronic Subscription System
You can now subscribe to receive election information via email and text message specific to your State of legal voting residence. A new, more advanced Electronic Subscription System the Federal Voting Assistance Program recently launched allows subscribers to receive state-specific information, news releases, social media updates, and more.
Subscription Categories and Subcategories are listed below. You may subscribe to an entire category and automatically receive items added under that same heading.
- News & Information which will provide general FVAP News Release & Updates.
- Voting Assistance Officer messages for those who assist others with news on Directives and Guidance; Workshops and Trainings; and, Voting Alerts.
- Election Official messages provide updates on the FVAP Grant process and Voting Alerts.
- FVAP Social Media Updates
- Absentee Voter Resources by State for either Uniformed Service Members and Their Families or Citizens living outside of the U.S.
Start a new subscription today or refine your existing subscription at http://www.fvap.gov/contact/subscription.html.
The new system provides you integrated functionality allowing your messages to be targeted based on your location, military service, and state of voting residence. You can add or delete subscription items at any time and have the option to password protect your account. Your contact information will only be used to deliver the requested information or to give you access to your profile and subscriptions.
FVAP can be contacted at 1-800-438-8683. Citizens may reach FVAP toll-free from 67 countries by using the toll-free numbers listed on the FVAP web portal, http://www.fvap.gov/contact/index.html. Questions regarding the above may also be referred to the Director, Federal Voting Assistance Program, Department of Defense, 1155 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC, 20301-1155, email@example.com, and at FVAP.gov. And don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.
PDF version of FVAP News Release #36